Hardings Court, Head Street, pershore WR10 1DL.
Renovation of a historic building in this beautiful Worcestershire market town. Originally built in 1750 with further building taking place in 1836 & 1980's.Original building was Hardings Bakery but changed to 7 flats in 1980's.Total renovation of each flat to bring them up to date & to reuse many of the original features. Major water ingress over the years has resulted in the front elevation of the building disintegrating. Soon to be 7 very smart flats within walking distance of the High Street & the Abbey.